Our mission is to inspire our clients to live their best life through fun, challenging, and results-driven fitness training. Regardless of where you are on your fitness journey, we will help you achieve a healthier, happier and more fulfilled life.
At Virtuosa we are known for our high quality instruction in Pilates, Barre, and Fitness training. Our expert instructors, small intimate sized group classes, one on one training, and a clean, stylish studio environment stocked with thoughtful amenities are just a few of the things that set us apart from other local studios and big box gyms.
Virtuosa Studio is a welcoming, supportive and inclusive place where everyone can feel right at home, regardless of age, skill level or body type. Our studio is a beautiful and warm environment with thoughtful complementary amenities such as towels, lockers, tea and espresso.
Our passionate & inspirational instructors are experts at their craft and fully certified to safely guide you through class. Each certified instructor has undertaken rigorous training to understand the proper anatomical, bio-mechanical, and sports science behind each movement. Instructors are chosen as much for their fun outgoing personality as for their expertise.
Many of our classes are intense and dynamic workouts, designed to slim figures, improve posture and build lean, toned muscle. Fast! We believe in intelligent and proven training methods. Unlike “fad-fitness” programs offered by some studios, our methods are based on anatomy, physiology, and functional movement principles to help each client achieve results.
Virtuosa offers a refreshing alternative to the big-box franchise studios and even other boutique studios crammed with people. Our group class sizes are limited to no more than 14 students. This ensures you will receive one on one attention from the instructor in every class.
At Virtuosa, you are not just another number. We offer a complementary assessment to review your health and fitness goals and to help you develop a plan for success. We take a whole body health approach with a certified nutrional expert on staff along with a team of expert trainers who will coach you every step of the way on your journey to a more beautiful you.
Virtuosa offers a variety of the latest fashionable designer fitness threads to keep to looking good inside and outside the studio. Current brands include ALO, Onzie and Blue Life Fit.
Pilates Health Benefits
- Pilates is a Whole Body Fitness
- Pilates Caters to all Fitness Levels and Needs
- Pilates Develops Core Strength
- Increases Flexibility
- Pilates Improves Posture
- Pilates Increases Energy
- Pilates Improves Mind/Body Awareness
- Improves Balance and Co-ordination
- Improves your Mental Quality and Increases Motivation
- Pilates Reduces Stress Level
- STRESS Relief
- Inner Peace, Calm and Authentic Happiness
- Physical Conditioning and a Beautiful Posture
- Weight Loss and Weight Management
- Increased Overall Energy
- Improved Sleep
- Heightened Mental and Intuitive Awareness
- Improved Hormonal Balance
- Brain Synchronization and Brain Fitness
- Whole Body Detoxification
Group Fitness Health Benefits
- Exercise Boosts Brainpower
- Movement Melts Away Stress
- Exercise Gives You Energy
- It’s Not That Hard to Find Time for Fitness
- Fitness Can Help Build Relationships
- Exercise Helps Ward Off Disease
- Fitness Pumps Up Your Heart
- Exercise Lets You Eat More
- Exercise Boosts Performance